JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
As an experienced and trained school board member, I understand the critical role the Contra Costa County Board of Education has in serving and supporting all students throughout our county. I am excited at the opportunity to use my knowledge and leadership skills in this position.
I have a long history of dedication to public education, including:
* Governing Board Member, Orinda Union School District, 2012-2016,
* 2nd VP of Legislation, CCC School Board Association, 2016,
* Masters in Governance Training, California School Board Association, 2013-2016,
* LTCC PTA Legislative Team, former Co-Chair, and 32nd District PTA Member,
* Acalanes Budget Advisory Committee, Parcel Tax Oversight Committee, Strategic Planning Committee Member, 2010-2015
* Miramonte School Site Council, former Chair & Site Council Member, Glorietta & OIS
My priorities include:
* Resources and Opportunities for ALL students
* School Safety
* Transparency, Fiscal Stability and Accountability
* Advocacy for Public Education Funding and Resources
With the skills, knowledge, experience, and a Bachelor of Science degree from UC Davis, I will be a strong advocate for all students.
I appreciate the opportunity to serve you on the Contra Costa County Board of Education and respectfully ask for your vote.